- Breast enhancement are common for women to regain youthful perkiness.
- Abdominoplasty is another commonly paired procedure with BBL for men and women.
- Pectoral implants for men adds extra chest appeal.
Brazilian Butt Lifts, or BBLs, have taken the cosmetic world by storm. But did you know that it’s not just about the rear view? Many are opting to combine a BBL with other surgeries to achieve a more complete transformation. Let’s dive into some of the options.
The Mummy Makeover: Not Just for Mums 👩🏽
If you’ve done your duty as a parent and want to reclaim your pre-baby body, a ‘mummy makeover’ could be the perfect solution. Though popularised by celebrity mothers like the Kardashians, it’s not only for the mums. This package can involve:
- Breast enhancement: To regain youthful perkiness.
- Abdominoplasty: Because sometimes those abs need a bit more than crunches.
- Liposculpture with BBL: Sculpting the body and giving that booty a lift!
- And for those wanting a bit more, some women opt for labiaplasty and vaginoplasty procedures as well.
Men’s BBL & Other Procedures 🙋🏻♂️
Men are getting in on the BBL action too. Males looking for a more robust makeover often opt for:
- Mini Facelift: To freshen up the face and shave off a few years.
- Calf Implants: Because who doesn’t want a more muscular strut?
- Pectoral Implants: For that extra chest appeal.
Consult, Consider, and Choose 🤔
When considering a BBL, don’t be shy to ask your plastic surgeon about other options that might fit your goals. Whether it’s a ‘mummy makeover’ or some masculine adjustments, these combined surgeries may be the secret sauce to feeling the best you ever have.